Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
riber3

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all,

I have been debating whether to buy some replacement blades and cannot decide between my current s/s standard mini ones and just replace the rubbers as per usual which is a pain or maybe go for some flat blades

Before anyone suggests remove the windscreen problem solved lol!!! anyone tried these type? They don't get used much as we both hate the rain but tired of wishing my blades were better or as usual forgot to to change them again!!

I have seen Tiger sell blades but doesn't really give a lot of info
https://www.tigerracing.com/shop/bodyworkwindscreen/335-wiper-blade-most-tigers.html

Any thoughts most welcome
TOC_Admin

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #2 
I had the simple straight blades and they were fine for MOT purposes, but didn't think much of them when they were needed in anger.

This year, when my blades needed replacing before the MOT as they'd split, I went for these from CBS:

https://www.carbuilder.com/uk/stainless-steel-sprung-windscreen-wiper-blade-8

They weren't as cheap as some, but they actually work at removing water from the screen and standard blade rubbers should fit when they need replacement.
riber3

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #3 
Many thanks for the link and they look pretty good with a decent blade depth. .My arms measure 5mm rather than 5.8mm as mentioned in their ad but should be ok
TOC_Admin

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #4 
My arms are 5mm and they fit fine with no "wobble" unlike the old blades.
riber3

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #5 
Many thanks for the update I don't have wobble just old blades lol!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club