Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
fastroadcar

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 

If anyone has an questions concerning Weber carburettors, service kits, jets, linkages & fuel related parts you are more than welcome to contact me through this forum or at sales@webercarbs.co.uk

You may also search me on ebay as 'fastroadcar' & check the ebay shop which is full of fuel related items. The website http://www.fastroadcars.co.uk is undergoing a revamp, but will eventually be worth a visit!

I will be doing an article shortly concerning Weber carburettors which hopefully will be useful. 

It will be worth all members keeping in touch as I have some very exciting news concerning Weber carburettors in June!! More I cannot say!!

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Anthony Boshier-Jones.

viatron

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 

as already posted in another thread i can highly recommend anthony both for parts and his rebuild service, i have just received my twin 40's back and am very very happy with the quality of the overhaul he has carried out.

Mac

mikesupercat

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastroadcar

If anyone has an questions concerning Weber carburettors, service kits, jets, linkages & fuel related parts you are more than welcome to contact me through this forum or at sales@webercarbs.co.uk

You may also search me on ebay as 'fastroadcar' & check the ebay shop which is full of fuel related items. The website http://www.fastroadcars.co.uk is undergoing a revamp, but will eventually be worth a visit!

I will be doing an article shortly concerning Weber carburettors which hopefully will be useful. 

It will be worth all members keeping in touch as I have some very exciting news concerning Weber carburettors in June!! More I cannot say!!

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Anthony Boshier-Jones.

Anthony excuse my ignorance but is it possible to send you a pair of 45's which I've never really been happy with. Get them jetted, refurbished and setup in the right ball park for a standard 2.0 pinto, so they could just be bolted back on and go?

If this miracle is possible what sort of mortgage am I going to need!!!

Mike

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club