Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
Tommy_Turtle

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 
I have a Weber Alpha gold kit for sale.  Its about 18 months old, good condition and comes with everything you need. These kits sell for anything between £1850 and £2100 plus vat.  It will bolt straight on to the 2.0 duratec engine and produce between 185 and 200bhp dependant on model of engine etc.  I currently have it mapped for aftermarket cams and the car produced £219.5 bhp so I can sell my cams with the kit too if required.

The kit includes - throttle bodies, inlet manifold,fuel rail, injectors, ECU, loom, throttle position sensor, filters etc.

£1250 kit

£1400 kit and cams (these cams work on the standard bottom end)

Tom - 07740948899
cliveseer

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 
???

Not giving-up are you Tom?
Tommy_Turtle

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #3 
Hello Clive,

DON'T BE DAFT!  Just improving.  I'm out now for this year after blowing up again at Snetterton so I thought i'd start my winter improvements so that i go into next year reliably and ready to take on the Duratecs of Paul and Mark and anyone else that may enter???  I've loved it this year but can't take another year of problems as its skinted me so the engine has got to be how I want it without cutting corners and rushing like I've done this year.  Do you wanna buy them?

Tommy
cliveseer

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Turtle
Do you wanna buy them? Tommy

I would do if they were for a Zetec

Supercharger it is then???
stewart_fenton

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #5 

If anyone is thinking of installing a Duratec, I also have an alloy bellhousing, lightened flywheel and starter motor available.

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #6 
Clive

Can't see what the difference would be apart from the map (Jim will have one for a zetec) and the inlet manifold as I would assume they are DCOE type mountings.

cliveseer

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesc
Clive Can't see what the difference would be apart from the map (Jim will have one for a zetec) and the inlet manifold as I would assume they are DCOE type mountings.

Wouldn't everything be the wrong way round???
Tommy_Turtle

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #8 
Clive,

Giles is right.  All you would need is a standard weber inlet manifold which I assume you have and then get a base map downloaded from Jim.  The rest is the same.  The linkage is interchangeable. 

Oh I also will have my Duratec exhaust manifold for sale. So between me and Stewart someone could pretty easily change to Duratec - More power cheaper.

Tommy
Tommy_Turtle

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #9 
The throttle bodies are now sold.  I still have the cams exhaust manifold and rollcage for sale though.  £150 cams, £150 manifold, £400 cage.

Tommy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club