Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
Griffgriff

New User - Not A Club Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all
I’m after some high back seats for a supercat e1,
Anyone selling? Or can point me in the direction of some reasonably priced suppliers that would be great.
Cheers
overdriver

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Darren,

J K Composites have a good reputation for their GRP seats for '7' style cars. If you prefer a slightly more padded type, Intatrim are also well regarded - particularly for their Odyssey model.

Both companies are used to working with the vagaries of Tiger dimensions not least of all the need for the cut-out to accommodate the 'pigs ear' behind the E1 Cat's seat. This is something that needs careful consideration if buying second hand out of anything other than a  Cat.

Michael.

Spent it on fast women and loose cars.
Griffgriff

New User - Not A Club Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Michael
Thanks for the info, will check them out
Cheers
Eccie6816

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #4 
I’ve tried several times to get a response from J.K. as I’m still after composite seats for my e1 cat and to no avail it’s as if they ain’t interested in the business does anyone have the seat dimensions required for an e1 and wether it needs brackets or back mounts as I don’t have a clue where to go with this thing been trying for over 6 months now to replace the seats as I can’t use the standard tiger seats due to spinal injury’s

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Eccie,

I haven't personally dealt with JK Composites but I understand them to be a very small and extremely busy company and like so many similar operations they tend to be slow in responding to enquiries. Regarding installation, Scott (carnoustiecat) has previously posted details of his mounting and bracketry. If you use the search facility with his user name and 'seats' as the keyword you'll find relevant details.

Michael.

Spent it on fast women and loose cars.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club