Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
Rji73

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 
Really just testing the waters here first...super 6 going up for sale due to moving house in the next 4 months and not having garage space for it... Sorry to see it go, only had it for a year.

Built in 1995, Q plated and has around 5.5k miles on it.

2.0 pinto with Weber 45's.

Rest is as standard and comes with the build folder. (As I understand it, tiger racing built it and the previous owner had it from new)

The interior has been redone while I've had it - Barr the seats as I haven't found ones I like yet!

What it needs... A long bolt for the alternator (it's gone AWOL and I haven't had a chance to find a new one - likely will have though by the time it goes) and it has a standard pinto temperature sender in it... This works to a point (I.e. Gives some reading) but isn't the same as the original one for the gauges and I've had a bit of trouble/ lack of time to find the proper one.

Extras include a luggage rack, spare steering wheel, box of random bits and bobs, spare Kent cam and a Haynes manual.

Asking somewhere around £5/5.5k.... If no bites here will likely go on eBay/ autotrader in April once I've MOT'd it - currently has an MOT but runs out around 24th April.

Ps having trouble uploading pictures! It's bright red, black interior with grey seats. I'll continue to try and upload some pictures but in the mean time drop me a message with an email address if interested and I can forward pictures.
Rji73

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 
Pictures now added

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (244.97 KB, 95 views)
jpeg image.jpeg (237.39 KB, 100 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club