Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
mat23uk

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all. Looking for a complete windscreen setup for my tiger Avon. If anyone looking to sell one on ready to bolt on get in touch.

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #2 
I definitely have the frame for of the Supercat screen if that helps and possibly the side brackets as I have never added the screen. I know that I did give away the screen, DM me and we can sort something out.

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi, thanks for your response. I already have the side brackets and the frame but was being lazy......There is a bit of work required to get the whole lot to fit round the scuttle so was hoping someone had a complete assembly i could just bolt on. The list of jobs to be done before the weather comes back is getting longer!

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintynet9277
I definitely have the frame for of the Supercat screen if that helps and possibly the side brackets as I have never added the screen. I know that I did give away the screen, DM me and we can sort something out.

Hi I would be interested in the brackets possibly, do you have a pic and a price please

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #5 
I will have a look in the garage at the weekend and let you know.

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #6 
Due to current situation 'social distancing' for 12 weeks, I'm not too sure when I will get to check the garage (not where I live) I will update this thread when I do.

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #7 
Someone up in Scotland advertised a screen and full weather gear on the Facebook "Kit Cars And Parts For Sale / Wanted UK" page yesterday - I directed them to the forum for you.

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #8 
I have screen plus wind deflectors with cowl and wipers with motor can include bottle and pipes as well as full wet weather gear as I’ve gone back to aero screen and spoiler so don’t need it all and would rather have the garage space email eccie6816@googlemail.com I can send pics I’m up in Sunderland
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club