Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
Shep

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #1 
I want to fit racing style mirrors to my S6. Any suggestions to Best Buy would be appreciated. The important criteria is that they have sufficient horizontal movement to ensure that I get a good view of vehicles approaching on my offside. Many thanks.
MarkCopsey

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #2 
I believe most motorbike mirrors will be OK or the SPA type mirrors, depends what you prefer.

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #3 
I tried the small "F1" style mirrors, but found they were too suscpetible to vibrations which made them pretty much useless as everything was so blurred you couldn't actually see anything behind.

I ended up with SPA Design Convex Car Mirrors (gloss black, not the carbon ones!).  They're not as cheap as others (the convex lenses were about £40 each), but the image is rock solid and the convex lens gives an excellent view of the road behind:

https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/spa-formula-mirror-black-right-hand-side-spa

https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/spa-formula-mirror-black-left-hand-side-spa
weavo56

Forum Donor 2015
Reply with quote  #4 
I went for these mirrors

my-mirrors.jpg  The big chrome  mirrors  that came with the car went on the wings but with smaller units to replace them the doors blocked the view . These smaller units are on the door brackets on the screen .With the doors off they work great .

Graham

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #5 
I have the same as Graham. Great mirrors.

Shep

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #6 
As I have been travelling this is first opportunity to thank you for the time and effort expended to reply to my enquiry. The information and photos have really been appreciated. Now for decision time.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club