Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
Dutto

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 
I have a Tiger Cat E1 with a Ford Pinto and Type 9 gearbox.
I want to fit a reversing light and notice that the switch (at the gearbox) is already there.
Where/how do I hook up the actual light?
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #2 
The Tiger loom has a pair of wires close to the switch and a pair at the rear with the rear lights. Think there is a wiring diagram somewhere on this forum.
Dutto

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #3 
Im not sure what is in the loom...all I have is 2 wires going to the switch. I need to connect to the light, any ideas?
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #4 
Assume you didn't build it then. The loom when I built mine had all the ends made off ready to wire in. Both ends just need finding and connecting to the switch and the light. The wiring diagram is in the downloads section which should show the colours. The earth for the rear lights should be local somewhere on the rear chassis by a bolt/screw.
IanR6

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutto
Im not sure what is in the loom...all I have is 2 wires going to the switch. I need to connect to the light, any ideas?

There will be a connection block on the rear wiring loom. If it's anything like mine, it will be well taped up and a bugger to find, but it will be there. In fact you may find 2 of them, one for the rear fog.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club