Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe

Awesome! I’m up to 60! Haha

Better start buying a few more to catch up !!
My youngest has a pic of all his up on his garage wall, wish I had, only have a few.
Abe

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vji4058

Better start buying a few more to catch up !!
My youngest has a pic of all his up on his garage wall, wish I had, only have a few.

That’s a big regret of mine, not taking pics. Had some really great cars over the years and I’ve only got a handful of pics 😕
I feel a new ‘show us your old cars’ thread coming on! 😁
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #28 
At least nowadays every one can take pics any time on their phones.
Years back you had to take a pic and wait till to you had completed the roll and had it developed and prints done !
Unfortunately I can remember before mobile phones. computers and the internet [comp]  
Abe

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vji4058
At least nowadays every one can take pics any time on their phones.
Years back you had to take a pic and wait till to you had completed the roll and had it developed and prints done !
Unfortunately I can remember before mobile phones. computers and the internet [comp]  

Same!! 🤣
Dord

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #30 
I’ve only had about 20 cars got pics of most if not all somewhere on memory sticks or old hard drives but by far my biggest regret is that I have no pics at all of the Lambretta SX200 I bought in 1970, I kept it for over 16 years at my dads house because I had nowhere to keep it and he wanted it gone so a lad gave me £30 for it. It would be worth about £10k now 😟

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dord
I’ve only had about 20 cars got pics of most if not all somewhere on memory sticks or old hard drives but by far my biggest regret is that I have no pics at all of the Lambretta SX200 I bought in 1970, I kept it for over 16 years at my dads house because I had nowhere to keep it and he wanted it gone so a lad gave me £30 for it. It would be worth about £10k now 😟

Oh man 😆 we’ve all passed on cars that would be worth good money now George! Get posting some of those piccies on the new thread! 😁
russellainsby

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe

Good stuff thanks Brandon 👌
How does one go about choosing which engine to upgrade to, I see MX5, blacktop, redtop, etc etc so many choices lol. I’d like to have a minimum of 150 bhp really.

A 2.0l pinto will run 150bhp, mine does comfortably.

Everyone’s ideas are different which is why these projects are so good.

I’ve had a 500bhp Forged Cosra engine sat spare for 6 years now ready to be dropped in. I’m just dreading an engineering project like that myself.

That pinto for £719 wasn’t that bad a price, not too many floating around these days.

Refined by an idiot !
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club