Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Steviejay

New User - Not A Club Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Afternoon Chaps!

Always loved the shape of the Seven so I decided to sell a ducati 848 due to the roads being horrific around South Lincolnshire and buy a Tiger Supercat.

Have joined the Fb site too and have already gotten some great advice, and many of them are no doubt on here too.

Took a trip to Tiger Racing in Wisbech and met Paul who seems like a really nice guy, gave me some advice about my exhaust tapping on the exit hole as it was to close to the chassis and managed to fit spacers in there myself without to many issues, but now need to raise the car from 2.6inches (sump to floor) to 3.5 inches, and 4 inches from chassis to floor (so 5ish when finished hopefully) so hoping he may be able to do that for me tomorrow with a bit of luck.

The car was built by Chester Sports Cars in 2008 and has a 2.0 zetec engine, goes really well sounds awesome, aero screen, nice wheels and in a nice bright red, really really love it, don't miss the bike at all!!

Glad we have people like Paul and his team still helping with the Cat, they have an amazing setup, I was looking at all the Chassis builds he was doing, jesus ...... they are works of art in there.

So hopefully we will get another inch from somewhere and it won't be to much of an issue on the tracking, and alignment etc.............

Are there any other owners in the spalding area?

I'll get back to reading the site now.......
Steviejay

New User - Not A Club Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Saw Paul today squeezed me in short notice and sorted a rotten gearbox mount, and other bits and pieces really great guy fine tuned some issues I had highly recommend him and his team couldn't meet a better bunch of guys !!

Thanks Paul !!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.