Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM
Hi VJ,

Does the perplex cover tied into your roll bar make much difference when driving?

cheers
Jim

When I used the old Tiger doors it had no effect but I now run with my own made doors that are clear at the top and extend further back past my head so do not get any wind that comes around them and I think it now has some use.
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOC_Admin
Where are your rear reflectors?

The MOT (as well as SVA and IVA) regualtions state that two rear reflectors are mandatory on "cars and passenger vehicles".

See section 4.8 on the following page: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/mot-inspection-manual-for-private-passenger-and-light-commercial-vehicles/4-lamps-reflectors-and-electrical-equipment

Cant see anything about size ?
Got some neat little round ones as going with the round theme [smile]
TOC_Admin

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #28 
For MOT purpuses, I think they just have to exist.  The original "trailer" style lights sometimes had them built in.

Mine are 40-50mm round ones, but I've seen poeple with smaller 15-20mm diameter ones.

For reference, the IVA manual says they can't be triangular (apparently they're reserved for trailers) must be red and fitted a maximum 400mm from the edge, minimum height of 250mm and maximum height of 900mm.
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOC_Admin
For MOT purpuses, I think they just have to exist.  The original "trailer" style lights sometimes had them built in.

Mine are 40-50mm round ones, but I've seen poeple with smaller 15-20mm diameter ones.

For reference, the IVA manual says they can't be triangular (apparently they're reserved for trailers) must be red and fitted a maximum 400mm from the edge, minimum height of 250mm and maximum height of 900mm.

They do " exist " and reflect well as seen with the  camera flash [thumb]

reflector compressed.jpg 

Abe

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vji4058

They do " exist " and reflect well as seen with the  camera flash [thumb]

reflector compressed.jpg 

👌👌👌
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #31 
Up grade of the rear all complete with the modded rack back on. MOT soon with the fogs changed.
new rack (2) comped.jpg 

Abe

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vji4058
Up grade of the rear all complete with the modded rack back on. MOT soon with the fogs changed.
new rack (2) comped.jpg 

Looks great 🤩👌
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club