Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
DeeTigger

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 

Is it legal to actually drive the tiger to a pre SVA, SVA or the MOT as I will be going for an SVA soon...

RemaL

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 

Yes it is legal to drive to a pre MOT and SVA. I needed two Pre MOT and drove without a No plate but with a pre booked MOT and insurance. Also drove 60 Miles to Taunton for MY SVA with no plate but Insurance. Passed many Police who did not stop me. and if they did I had the tel no of the SVA center and insurance cert to say I was insured.

Trust me, I would not drive without being legal to drive ont he roads and did both of the above with out a problem.

regards

Matt W

Antony

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #3 

You can legally drive to both as long as you are insured and as long as it's pre-booked. Also, you have to drive directly there and back, so no popping round your mum's for a cuppa on the way home!

RupertKenefeck

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #4 

so you could put dirty great spikes on the front and drive to your SVA...FAIL...and the drive home with them still on??

Rupert

MikeLR

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #5 
I think that the SVA centre can "impound" if thats the correct phrase any car that they deem unsafe to drive away.
MarkCopsey

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RupertKenefeck

so you could put dirty great spikes on the front and drive to your SVA...FAIL...and the drive home with them still on??

Rupert

Just a thought............... if you want to put dirty great spikes on a car why not do it on your everyday motor? That way you won't have to pay for an SVA retest.

Mark

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #7 

good news took the car to thorney today for mot and pre s v a and passed with a few minor things for the next bit ,thanks for the information on legality to drive it was bloody lovely cant wait for the next bit hopefully seeyou at the open day all legal like denis.

Antony

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #8 

So how many more MOTs are you pre-booking...

DeeTigger

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #9 

hi no need for any more mot bookings thats passed just the sva on may 2nd.if all goes well hope to be at the tiger open dayin it.     cheers denis.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club