Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
mickg

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 
dave d, incase you didnt know thought id post this.... anyone else going ?

Keevil 1st August
FULL DAY £69

A last minute date has appeared on the Motorsport Events calendar at Keevil on 1st August and as our Summer Special we are offering this last minute event at just £69 per car and main driver.  Passengers and extra drivers are charged at £10 as usual.

Keevil hosts an exciting 1.5 mile circuit with excellent mixes of corners to test any driver from the novice to the experienced. This is the perfect environment in which to learn your and your car's limits with massive run offs and a very good surface.

We will be running our usual open pit lane format (at least 2.5 hours of track time is possible) and have our team of highly experienced instructors on hand to offer in car instruction and at £25 it offers great value for money.

There is a 100dB(A) noise limit in operation at this venue.

For further details or to book a place call us on 0870 787 2116 or 07855 482953,
it will be a case of first come first served!

Motorsport Events Limited
Tel: 0870 787 2116
trackdays@motorsport-events.com
Keithhack

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 

Mick I would love to go but I am a bit busy at work . Some of use SWTOC lot are on holiday so we are thinking of the 23rd of SEPT  at Hullavington. It would be good if we could all get together again ( Paul and Dave) with a few more Swtoc boys and fill the track with Tigers.

How about you getting the rest of the racing guys to come along and may be Jim with a works car.

We don't get a lot over this way apart from the Exeter show and Raw got a striker to a motorsports event at Hullavington earlier this year. He might be able to get use to sell are cats and build R6's.

davedaviesuk

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks for the heads up mick.

dave

mickg

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #4 

might be to late, just heard from tash and she tells me it was fully booked 24hrs after them releasing the date.

mickg

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithhack

How about you getting the rest of the racing guys to come along and may be Jim with a works car.

He might be able to get use to sell are cats and build R6's.

keith,

i will always try and get over,  dont know about the others tho. most are from the other side of the country and to run round an airfield its probably not worth the journey.

i dont think jim would come that far for a trackday either. but im sure he would be keen on you all building r6's. how serious are you ? and what about racing next year, considered it ? 

and remember you dont just have to be in r6's, theres a few cats and an avon, probably more for next year.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club