Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
russellainsby

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #1 
what have people used for interior finishes when not using carpets?

I'm removing all my carpets and and side panels etc and was planing on painting the interior with the rubberised paint used on trailer beds. Just wondering what others have used and any other possible options.

Refined by an idiot !
weavo56

Forum Donor 2015
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi , are you removing the side panels to make more room ?  Are you using the rubberised paint to lower the noise level slightly , maybe stop vibrations .

I did think about the side panels on the passenger side of my tiger ,it's narrower on that side .
It does look nicer with side panels though .

Graham

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #3 
The car is going down more of a track route now, so expect to use in the rain etc.   Didn't think the existing carpets would be a good idea constantly getting wet.

Extra room by removing the side panels is also a nice bonus.  I know it may look a little unfinished but for the track I'm not really too bothered about the aesthetics.

Refined by an idiot !
TigerEd

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi
If the panels are ally, an orbital sander with a fine grit paper leaves a nice easy clean finish that doesn't mind the wet.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club