Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
vji4058

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 1,203
Reply with quote  #1 
Wow, what a scorcher. Had a run out this morning ,with the doors off of course. Even the air blowing in was hot [smile]

0
JohnSix

Avatar / Picture

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 510
Reply with quote  #2 
I did the same last year with the few days at this temp, was in shorts had to come back home a put jeans on as I was burning my legs.
 
0
Abe

Avatar / Picture

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 597
Reply with quote  #3 
I’ve just got back from a little blast. Splendid! 🀩
0
Monster_UK

Avatar / Picture

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 118
Reply with quote  #4 
I was out and about yesterday too (timed my leave perfectly) not often you think that 55mph breeze could be a bit cooler πŸ˜‰


__________________
Tiger Super Six with 2L Zetec
Blog: http://www.cartigersupersix.com
0
vji4058

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 1,203
Reply with quote  #5 
Watch out, if like me you are folically challenged that breeze and intense sun can soon give you a very red head [nono]
0
Abe

Avatar / Picture

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 597
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vji4058
Watch out, if like me you are folically challenged that breeze and intense sun can soon give you a very red head [nono]


Folically challenged here also πŸ˜† I always wear a hat.... a top hat 🎩 - looks darn smart but air doesn’t flick over it properly off the screen.
0
Abe

Avatar / Picture

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 597
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster_UK
I was out and about yesterday too (timed my leave perfectly) not often you think that 55mph breeze could be a bit cooler πŸ˜‰



55 mph πŸ€” πŸ€₯πŸ˜„
0
vji4058

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 1,203
Reply with quote  #8 
At least during the lock down with no barbers open it's not a problem, missus jut wizzes over with clippers on a grade 1 every week [biggrin][thumb]
0
Abe

Avatar / Picture

Registered Users
Registered:
Posts: 597
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vji4058
At least during the lock down with no barbers open it's not a problem, missus jut wizzes over with clippers on a grade 1 every week [biggrin][thumb]


Lockdown has forced me to clipper my own hair... I should have done it ages ago, I’ve already saved a tidy sum in barber costs 🀩
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.


  © Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club