Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
AndyPearce

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 
Just wanted to pop in and say hello - bought a very nice Tiger from Catman on the forums. Just waiting for some dry weather now so that I can learn to tame the tiger!
MartinT

Forum Donor 2011
Reply with quote  #2 
Hello Andy, welcome to the wonderful world of Tiger ownership! I'm sure others will confirm that you have bought a pretty special machine. I have a Super Six which I finished building a few years ago and always gives me a great buzz every time I drive it. If you haven't driven something like this before, take it easy at first till you get used to it.
There is a vast wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum and you will probably find other Tiger owners in your area.
Enjoy!!
Martin

http://www.thymesit.co.uk/tiger
Also Austin Healey Sprite Mk1
Grego228

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome Andy
smicky55

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Andy
welcome to the forum - There are a number of us hiding in Wales, but we never seem to get out to share experiences.
Best of luck with the new purchase.
Cheers
Ian
AndyPearce

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the welcome. Ed has already warned me that wet roads on a cold day may not be my best introduction to the car. I did take it out for a very short spin but took it easy. Looking forward to a dry day!
AndyPearce

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smicky55
Hi Andy
welcome to the forum - There are a number of us hiding in Wales, but we never seem to get out to share experiences.
Best of luck with the new purchase.
Cheers
Ian

Where abouts are you? Iā€™m in Llangennech (close to Llanelli) and do also close to Pembrey Race circuit.
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vji4058
Not the best of machines in the wet, even my oldest lad not too keen going drifting when wet and that's on a track !!
Keep safe and wait for a really dry day as the back end of our Tigers twitch very easy .
Ammanraceman

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #8 
Andy, I am in Ammanford so contact me when you are ready to go for a drive, I'm usually out most Sundays.

Martin
smicky55

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Andy - I'm at Newbridge in the Gwent Valleys.
Due to a fairly recent operation and ensuing recovery, I hardly use my Cat now, in fact, will probably be selling it in the next few months.
A tip for the Summer - You have to learn to grin with gritted teeth to stop the flies getting in your mouth.

Good Luck (Hwyl Fawr)
Ian
catman

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #10 
Well I hope you have as much fun as I did, Now I suppose its about time I chance my Avatar. No doubt I will see some of you out and about. I plan to take the new beast to Stonleigh.

Cheers

Ed
AndyPearce

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks Ed, I'm sure I will have fun in it, the kids are already loving it even though I'm taking it relatively easy on the damp roads! Hope to catch up with you sometime
Dingo

Forum Donor 2017
Reply with quote  #12 
Hello andy and welcome, I find that my tiger not only puts a smole on my face but to most that i pass by also, enjoy the thrill and attention.
AndyPearce

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammanraceman
Andy, I am in Ammanford so contact me when you are ready to go for a drive, I'm usually out most Sundays. Martin

Hi Martin, good to hear I have someone very close by. My son lives in Capel Hendre so you may see me around your way anyway!
eatoc2017

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #14 
Welcome buddy šŸ˜
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club