Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
AndyR6

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 
Anybody fancy Donnington 12 & 13 Dec Trackday, 6x20min sessions, split into beginners, Intermediates and Advanced, £99 for either day or £150 for both.

Have a look on the Donnington Website, 98db.

Ive booked in on Sat 12/12.

Andy W
warboys

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 
Be warned, they have got very strict on noise there now. Direct links to the council as per Goodwood. I had to run a decibel reducer on my Avon when I was there a couple of weeks ago as I got black flagged for noise on the sighting laps!
bjm305

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #3 
Yep I got pulled off for noise a few years ago as well, gutted as desperate to have a thrash about Donnington, it's a cracking track. Who knows how or where to get quieter silencers from?
Love to come and play but would need much better silencer.. Have got a noise meter so will double check current levels..
Ben

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #4 
Yep your right guys it is strict, to date i have had no issues, running standard tiger can, most of my noise is induction so seem to survive the noise police.
catman

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #5 
Wunoff exhaust 98db after a year of racing

Ed
redders33

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #6 
Noise meter will be on pit wall so near side exit silencers suffer most, apparently a ubend to send gasses and noise back under the car and away from meter can be effective also steady throttle on start finish straight but not too obvious.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club