Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
2kwik

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 

Does anyone know whether the usual rule of letting kit car drivers into the kent kit car show for free is on this year?

I'm not tight - just careful  

AdamW

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 
It is indeedy...

/\dam.
Threeracers

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #3 

A couple of years ago a friend turned up in a Countach and to dodge the entry fee he told the chap on the gate that it was a replica

He got away with it

AdamW

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #4 
When I worked on the gate at the Hickstead kit car show, I tried to let a Porsche 911 993 in for free, but he insisted on paying! He wasn't amused when I asked if it was based on a Beetle...

/\dam.
SteveV

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #5 

Are there organised parking areas for the various marques, or is just a free for all.

I will be in Kent with the Cat over the weekend (staying with the Outlaws) so will definately go on Sunday & if I can sneak out for a couple of hours will go on Saturday too.

Steve

sminney

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #6 

last year there was allocated parking for each kit make, presume it will be the same this year.......

gilesc

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #7 
I'm sure Adam (or Richard) have booked a 20 car space for detling. Or at least I think that is what he told me.....

There are at least two of us coming down from cambs on the Sunday myself and Barry (Barnet6524) are driving down from the A14 Cambs services at 9:30

Giles

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club