Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
Outlander

New User - Not A Club Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all

My front suspension coilovers are shot so I need to change them, wanted to double check the open closed sizes that people are running ?

Any help would be appreciated

Mark
Abe

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlander
Hi all

My front suspension coilovers are shot so I need to change them, wanted to double check the open closed sizes that people are running ?

Any help would be appreciated

Mark

Hi mate. Nigecat was selling a set of Krypton Shocks in the Items for sale section 12 days ago or so. Might be of interest to you .
Outlander

New User - Not A Club Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for the reply. I did try to pm him but it says that he is deleted!!
Abe

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlander
Thank you for the reply. I did try to pm him but it says that he is deleted!!

Oh yeah! 😄 I’ll try and be a tad more helpful next time 🤣
vji4058

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #5 
I saw some thing he was selling was also on ebay user 

emily_terracotta.

Stevhan

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #6 
I’ve just got these for sale on eBay if any use to you 254587744936
TOC_Admin

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe

Oh yeah! 😄 I’ll try and be a tad more helpful next time 🤣

I've not deleted anybody's account for ages, so just took a look.

It only says he's deleted when you hover over his username.

He must have deleted himself, though it's not clear whether it was by accident or on purpose - and I'm not trying with my account just in case to see what happens when you click the "Delete" button in your profile [rolleyes]

Hmmm, is "Stevhan" the same person as "Nigecat"?

Back to the question, I replaced the front and rear in my Cat at the end of last year with ProTech shocks along with new (lot) softer springs.  With the improved damping and softer springs it has completely transformed the car and it no longer bounces over bumps, but rides them properly making it a lot more comfortable as well.  It didn't come in cheap though.

I went for the 600 Series in 11.5" (open) for the front at 13.5" (open) for the rear.  I have spherical bearings all around and the standard valves were replaced with ones for lightweight cars which means that the adjustability is more sensitive.

Stevhan

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #8 
Nothing to do with me I just thought I may be able to help a fellow tiger owner out but I’ll not bother in future
TOC_Admin

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #9 
You have just changed your date of birth on the forum.  Previously it matched that on the username from the eBay advert and suddenly on here you are 8 years older than you were.

Therefore, I'm afraid that it feels like there is something fishy going on and it is my responsibility to highlight this.

Spax Krypton shocks for a Tiger aren't something that are advertised very often on here, so there is a coincidence.  However, here are the facts:

1) Somebody advertises a pair of front Spax Krypton shocks with springs and spare pair of springs a couple of weeks ago and then disappears, deleting their account.

2) You then advertise a pair of front Spax Krypton shocks with springs and spare pair of springs via a link to eBay.

3) The original advertiser and you both registered from the same town using the same internet provider.

4) You have deliberately changed personal details within your forum account from those used during registration.  This means that some or all of these details were either fake when you registered or are fake now.

TOC_Admin

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #10 
... and now the eBay auction has been ended early by the seller as "there was an error in the listing"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club