Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
Kyle2405

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello all,

I am looking at getting a kit car and i'm extremely interested in the Tiger Avon & R6-R10 models.

I am not sure at the moment if i will look at getting a nearly finished project or starting from scratch.

My question to you is, and i'm sure its been answered on the forum before, i am a smidge over 6 feet and 15.5 stone. Am i likely to fit comfortably into these to two models

Thanks for your time,

Kyle Beaumont
warboys

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 
You will fit easily into any of these models at that size. If you go for a new car they also make a wide version of the Avon, but that would not be essential in my opinion (I am a similar height and weight, actually shorter and heavier).
Kyle2405

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the reply,

i have taken the plunge and bought a nearly completed project from the internet! being delivered on Saturday. Cant wait!
warboys

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome to Tiger ownership
DJT

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #5 
I'm 6'2" and around 15st.  No issues fitting in Avon.  However, floor mounted pedals are a must and the top of a screen would be my eye level if I didn't have an aeroscreen.
Kyle2405

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the info! i have already ditched the padded seats and bought some GRP seats in the aim of gaining a few extra inches of leg room.

Would anybody have any recommendations for any particular floor mounted pedals? And how much leg room will it unlock?

Thanks
Gazza

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Kyle,

If you havent bought a car as yet and are interested in a very high spec Tiger R6 with a 2 lt Zetec engine tuned by scholar racing, racelogic dash, Quafie gearbox and LSD custom exhaust and personnel number plate it can all be yours for £8,500 on the road.

Call Paul at Tiger Racing but be quick as R6 cars do not come up very often and cars with this spec...... NEVER......

Gazza

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #8 
Hi gazza do u still have your car for sale? If so where are u based?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club