Welcome to the Tiger Owners Club

Home - Forum - Links - Downloads - Privacy Policy

Author   Comment  
warboys

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #1 
Is anyone interested in a running 1996 P reg 1.8 silvertop Mondeo. Car is complete, running and has an MOT until May next year. car is in good condition, never had an accident. Been in the same family since for many years, always garaged. It would make a good donor for a tiger. Engine has done 130k but still runs and drives sweetly.
warboys

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #2 
Nobody interested? Will be a shame to crush such a good car, would be an ideal donor for someone I would have thought.
Gazza

Registered Users
Reply with quote  #3 
Dont be too quick to get rid of the car as "1800 Silver Top Engines" are getting scarce and if it has the oil filter that is angled it is eligible for Class B in the 750 club Sports Special Series.

Send a message to Jack Walton or Martin Buckland as they were looking for a engine.

Gazza 

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #4 
Hence why I was hoping someone might want it.............................

I do not know either of the gentlemen you mentioned. The whole car is available for not a lot more than the cost of an engine on its own, it just needs to go.

£500 takes it away, its a great car, still driven daily.
warboys

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #5 
Oh and if anyone wants just the engine, I am happy to remove it for them, but they pay for the whole car and I will scrap the rest of it.
warboys

Account Disabled
Reply with quote  #6 
SOLD
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2000-2019 Tiger Owners Club